Welcome to neuropil !¶
neuropil is a small c-library which by default adds two layers of encryption to communication channels. It allows you to address identities (a device, an application, a service or a person) worldwide without compromise for privacy or security requirements.
The project embraces modern concepts like named-data networks, self-sovereign identities, zero trust architectures and attributes based access control to increase the cybersecurity level of it’s users beyond the current state-of-technology. In effect its users will benefit from the new way of secure, scalable and souvereign data integration to easily comply with legal, organizational, operational and compliance regulations and requirements.
- Core Concepts
- Security discussion
- What is the neuropil cybersecurity mesh?
- Digital Identities
- Zero Discovery / Privacy by Design
- Zero Search / a Paradigm Shift
- Democratic Access Control
- De-centralized Time Measurement and Alignment
- neuropil API
- Protocol details
- List of contributions
- Why do you not use SSL certificates ?
- What about project <xxx>, why did you re-invent the wheel ?
- Why can’t we do a direct integration of a device with our server infrastructure ?
- Why is it written in (insecure) c ?
- I cannot start a node on my laptop, what’s wrong ?
- This is all great, can I use it in production ?
- Comparison Chart